Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This...is what it's all about.

Hello friends!  Happy hump-day!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! The weather is gorgeous here and it looks like spring is actually cooperating (finally).  75 degrees today? I'll take it!

Today's layout is one I created using my April Citrus Twist  kit for my design team submission for the About A Girl challenge blog.  This is our first full, sponsored challenge over at AAG, and this month we are lucky to have 7 Dots Studio sponsoring the challenges, and they will be giving our winners some fabulous goodies!  So come play along and introduce us to the lovely little ladies in your life.  Cheers!


Lots of layers from the embellies in my April Citrus Twist kit

To compliment the cloud-paper, I beefed up the title, made with ghost letters,  by adding some cotton .

I spritzed some white tags, added some random word stamps, and then embossed with white powder  to add some clouds.  Then I stapled some silver ribbon as pulls on the tags.

More cotton on the puffy clouds.  Really love the way these came out!



5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!!! Such a happy & cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this! I am going to want to try this idea sometime...I also love your tags, layering and stitching!!! Your daughter is too cute! I am sure her dimple not only gets her out of trouble but she probably can charm anyone into anything! (I know this because my daughter, Austinie had the same dimple and when she was little she would come home from Church every Sunday with pockets full of candy-she had the whold congregation wrapped!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lainie! LOL at your daughter and the candy! Sounds very similar to the skills this little monkey has! ;-)

      Delete
  3. How cute are those fluffy clouds. Fabulous layers and I love the colours. Stunning pic as always. Love your work Shawna :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling layout for the challenge. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete