Saturday, June 1, 2013

Doilies aren't just for tables...who knew. ;-)

It's time for the June 1st challenge at About a Girl!  The first challenge this month is to create a layout using doilies.  I will be the first to admit...I'm not comfortable scrapping vintage, and I've never used a doily on a layout before in my life.  BUT I have to admit that the doilies worked to pull the colors from my daughter's blankie into this layout.  All in all, a scrappy success.  Stop over and visit us at AAG, check out my fellow Design Team members' take on this challenge, and play along!   Happy scrapping!











4 comments:

  1. I love your design & might have to lift it!! You did a fantastic job with this. And its good for us to get out of our comfort zones once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this!! And you also know every time I look at it ..I have a chuckle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how this turned out...you actually made doilies look modern - genius! Also, that photo is too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete