Friday, July 19, 2013

CSI Case File #81 Special Investigator Reveal

Hey everyone!  Case File #81 has just been unveiled over at CSI!  This is my third reveal for my July Special Investigator gig over there.  My last contribution will be revealed next Friday the 26th.  I will be sad for this little assignment to end, but at the same time, I am looking forward to participating in the challenges again and enjoying the anticipation of a new case file every Friday!  Anyway, here is this week's challenge:


I chose the "6 word memoir" for my testimony prompt and journaled "far from where I once was" on the right side of the photo.  I really enjoyed creating this visual representation of my particular journey of how I got to where I am today.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  Now head over and see how the other investigators interpreted this week's file.  Have a great weekend!










4 comments:

  1. Wowsers!! This is fantastic....very arty! Is that watercolour you have used on your photo? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this layout. The paint across the page and the little girl stamped lighter and lighter towards gorgeous you is fabulous. Great elements on this layout Shawna. You are rocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I remember seeing this & loving the 'line' from L-> R..I had a guest gig last month...it IS fun, but it's BUSY, eh???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just fantastic the background your created on this page

    ReplyDelete