Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Case File #90...35.

It's my birthday this month...turning 3-5.  I know there's a couple ways I can look at this number, and part of me is none too impressed with getting another year older.  However, the last 2 years have been full of tough lessons and challenges so instead of dreading the big "35" I've decided to embrace it.  It's going to be an awesome year.

Here's this week's awesome CSI case file:



And here's my layout.  I can't get enough of these gelatos. :)




4 comments:

  1. I just love this layout of yours Shawna... beautiful photo and stunning page. Hoping that this year will be a fantastic one for you.... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout! Beautiful!
    I never did use gelatos as spritzers! Only use them like crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So artsy and fabulous - wow!! What a gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Shawna! If you haven't noticed....I am catching up with comments.....have been busy!

    ReplyDelete