Monday, September 9, 2013

Hey all!  Happy September!  For many of us, that means back to school time for the kiddos and plenty of scrapping inspiration online.  Case and point.  This week's CSI challenge.  Gorgeous colors perfect for fall, and of course perfect for those back to school photos!  Scrapfriends has a great sketch challenge this month as well, and I used that as the framework for the layout.  Here's the sketch and the Case File:


And here is my layout featuring our big girl on her first day of school this year.  Happy September everyone!








5 comments:

  1. So clever combining the two challenges. I can never get that right. I love this layout and the strong colours and cute photos. Amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold and bright colours...very stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just back from hols, so have missed out on a lOT...including the CSI challenges...love how you combined it with our SF one, & this is FABULOUS...especially using the numbers in this way! I have that pp myself...great way to use it:):):) Thanks for joining in, as always:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy September back to you too! glad you joined in with us at SF :). love your colorful take!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one ! The colors are great and the pictures are really cute!

    ReplyDelete