Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Technique Tuesday at Birds of a Feather!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone had a fabulous long Labor Day weekend!  Today is my first tutorial as a design team member for the Birds of a Feather kit club! Since my current obsession is gelatos, I thought I'd share a little bit of technique on how to use them to create custom cardstock and backgrounds.  Click here to read more!


Stop over and check it out and while you are there, take a look at the awesome kits BOAF offers - they're perfect for the scrapbooker that doesn't have hours to spend shopping and coordinating product!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the Faber DT... that is so awesome.... I love the tutorial and I think that you are creating amazing backgrounds... love what you do lady :D

    ReplyDelete