Sunday, October 27, 2013

BOAF November Kit Reveal

November's kit for Birds of a Feather Kit Co. is full of fun goodies and awesome papers...The designs are easy to use and versatile and I anticipate being able to use every bit of this kit!  For my first November reveal, I decided to showcase Mr. Handsome Beau and his love and neverending tolerance for our little lady. Yes, he is humiliated to be wearing a bunny ear headband...but he's awesome, because he will wear it anyway, until his "sister" decides she's grown bored of playing Easter bunny.  





The second layout is of one of my most favorite photos because of the way Beau is looking into my daughter's eyes.  He just loves her to pieces.




Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate the visits and the love you leave.  Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Still chuckling over the first layout.....so cute!! He must be such a patient dog.....I know a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah beautiful layouts... what a cutie he is... my fave pic ever is the one of him looking into her eyes... That is just amazing... truly wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete