Friday, November 15, 2013

CSI CF#98 - Our Family

Case #98 is live over on CSI and it has spectacular colors and some really great testimony prompts…check out the case file below and click here to play along!
  



And here is my take on it.  I chose wood and clock from the evidence list and for my testimony I used the inspiration word "dream" and tucked my journaling behind the photo on the right.


The background is modeling paste applied over a mask, with sections sponged yellow.  Then I spritzed some Heidi Swapp teal mist, and added some Ranger purple mist under the photos.  Then I just loaded on the embellishments and called it done. :)  Here are some close-ups:





Thank you again for visiting me! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. love this Shawner , stunning background texture work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous bg & love the way you've separated the 2 photos :):):) lovely !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Shawna, Love the background it is a beautiful way to incorporate the colours... Love the story behind the layout and the photos are fab. You look like a happy family :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that texture on the background, just awesome!
    I'm getting so much new ideas here, from your blog! Definitely adding myself to be your follower, love your work.

    <3

    ReplyDelete