Friday, December 27, 2013

annual xmas tree hunt :)

This month's Citrus Twist kit has THE best papers.  I couldn't wait to dig into the goodies but with the holidays upon us, today has been the first day I had some time.  So so happy with the goofy vibe of this layout.  Every year we go to cut our Christmas tree, and this year my good friend Heather came along and took some photos for us.  This one catches the essence of our silly family perfectly and I love it so much. :)



On another note, in case you haven't heard, Sketchabilities is having a design team call through January 10th!  CLICK HERE for details on how to apply.  I used sketchabilities sketch #105 as the foundation of this page.  I'm new to the Sketchabilities blog and looking through the sketches, I am very impressed with what I see.  Endless scrappy inspiration!






Thanks for stopping by!  Your visits and feedback are much appreciated!

xoxo,


Shawna

3 comments:

  1. Fab fun LO....that green, it's DELISH...& the threads...& my FAVEST bit of all...the hessian banners!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely funny photo :)
    I love your take on the sketch and the colors you used.
    thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities
    Jò - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Love the photo! Fab string and textures too! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #105 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete