Friday, January 24, 2014

CSI CF#107 - Snowgirl!

Happy Friday (finally)!  Today I am sharing a layout I put together for CSI's latest case file.  CLICK HERE to play along!

This was such a fun color scheme.  I love bright and bold, and this file certainly delivered!  Here is the "scene."



And here is my layout.  I scrapped these photos in a circular fashion for another layout created with the sketch from ScrapFriends last month, but these photos never get old and this layout tells about how that giant snowman came to be.  For my evidence I have used a wet medium (Heidi Swapp Color Shine mist in Mustard), umbrella (see it peeking out on the top under the "this" arrow?), raindrops (also behind the "this" arrow), and patterns.  For my testimony, I used the 1000 Awesome Things link and used the awesomeness of a snow day for my inspiration.  The journaling talks about how fluffy and not sticky the snow was, and how we were super lucky to have daddy shovel up a huge pile of snow that we were able to basically carve our giant snowman out of. :)


Here are a few close-ups.




I hope you will stop over and visit us at CSI.  I would love to see your creations in the gallery this week!

xoxo,


Shawna

2 comments:

  1. Lovely snowman!! Something I want to do one day! Beautiful layout...love the numbered photo frame and the splash of yellow. gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see snow and snow men photos I get a little green... I really wish we had snow here sometimes. I have only ever seen snow once and I loved it. We never got to build a snowman though... What were we doing... oh yeah sightseeing... That little goose of yours is a hoot... bet there is NEVER a dull moment in the Saucier household :D fab misting too.... love it.

    ReplyDelete