Saturday, March 1, 2014

CSI Case File #112!

Hello again, hope everyone had a great Friday and is looking forward to the weekend!  The hubby and I went out last night to celebrate the birthday of a dear friend and I'm exhausted today!  LOL I don't hang quite as well in my old age. ;-)

Here is CSI's latest case file.  Beautiful, soft colors gave me the perfect opportunity to scrap some newborn photos of our little lady.  Here is the case.  CLICK HERE to play along.


For my evidence, I chose frames and flowers.  For my testimony I used the Inspiration Word "sleep."  These are some of the first baby photos I've scrapped of Ireland...here she was just 3 days old.  Itty bitty perfection, if I do say so myself. ;-)






Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!  

xoxo,


Shawna

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....HEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO...shouting from Oz...you awake & Functioning now, heehee:):) The crochet is a delightful touch..what a sweety & LOVING those big scallop edges, too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know if id call it functioning, Lizzy. Spending a whole lotta quality time with the couch tonight! LOL

      Delete
  2. LOL... nothing wrong with couch time Shawna... Love this baby layout. There is just something about sleeping babies that just melts your heart. I know what you mean about time flying... they do grow up soooooo fast. Love the clean lines on this one too. Fave for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! The older you get the harder to party. Love your layout. Adorable pictures!!! Her name is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete