Friday, May 9, 2014

CSI #121...Better late than never!

I had a crazy week.  Spent the majority of it finishing up the display signs for silent auction items at my daughter's school gala fundraiser tomorrow.  And get this.  I've been so busy I haven't scrapped in a week.  I'm getting twitchy. ;-)

I wanted to share LAST week's CSI reveal before this week's comes out tonight.  So, here's my layout for case file #121. (which you still have a couple of days to play along with, by the way!)  CLICK HERE to see the rest of the design team's creations!


Here's the case file.
For my evidence, I chose a map print accent (on the metal tab on the left), flowers, metal, and a lamp post. The journaling is hidden on the red tag and I chose to journal about a room in my house - my  bedroom.

I stamped the sun/moon onto cardstock and cut it out and highlighted it a bit with a watercolor pen.  I also stamped the lampost and fussy cut it, and covered it with Mod Podge modeling magic.  I love that stuff.


The "Under the Blanket" stamp is a Citrus Twist original and was just perfect for this page!


I made the bird medallion by fussy cutting a bird from some Maggie Holmes for Crate paper cardstock, adding a little ink behind it, winding some thread in, and sealing it all with the Mod Podge modeling magic.  Hard to see in the photo but it's a great little 3 dimensional addition to the page.


And there you have it!  Check back tonight when we reveal case file #122...it was my favorite for this month and I can't wait to share it with you.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

xoxo,


Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment