Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sketchabilities #117 - Cousins

Happy Sunday!  And Happy Father's Day!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and spent the day today honoring the dads, grandpas, step-dads, and significant male figures in their lives.  We had a wonderful day - started out with a pancake breakfast with my hubby and dad, then caught a How to Train Your Dragon 2 matinee (awesome, awesome movie, by the way), then played at the park and ended with a BBQ at home.  Here's a photo of the most awesome dad I know with his Little Lady. :)



Man I love our little family. <3

Now, on to the latest sketch over at Sketchabilities!  This is a gorgeous sketch and I loved working with it. Really enjoying scrapping summer memories as they happen!  Here is the sketch and my take on it.  CLICK HERE to see the full reveal.



Love this shot of our Little Lady with her baby cousin.  She is so looking forward to teaching the baby so many things as she grows.  Here are some close ups.





Hope you are inspired and that I will be seeing your work in the gallery in the coming weeks!  Remember, you have until June 28th to link up!

xoxo,


Shawna

4 comments:

  1. YUM...brights! And little circle thingies on the bottom & journaling AROUND the edges....& a vellum scalloped edge.....GORGEOUS:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout, Shawna! Such bright fun colors and an adorable photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna you have been come to a master of backgrounds, you always get them to looks so soft and so - well, don't find any other word than perfect! And this picture is also so adorable! You are a good scrapper and good photographer too! Man I love your style!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these sketches and I love using them. Your layout is fabulous and Terhi is right you are a master of backgrounds. They look so effortless too. Love all the papers you layered up. That is the cutest pic ever too.

    ReplyDelete